Sorry if everything is getting delayed, but everything will be back on track soon!

Feel free to change GFX Freeze to your preferred language.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PlatinumWata

CEO
PlatinumWata
CEO
Hello everyone,

As you know i've been looking to get some good prizes for the GFX Freeze community. And i've finally got a great prize, thanks to Akyanyme!

Lets get started!

What is the "Monthly Freeze"?

The Monthly Freeze is a contest that will be hosted every month. Each month their will be a graphic contest, that will have prizes to win. Every months prize will be the prize that Akyanyme has given us [listed below]. A few more prizes may be added aswell, in the future.

What is the theme for this month?

The theme for this month is sport brands. You are to create a wallpaper or large art of a professional athlete that wears a sport brand! However, the sports brand logo must be somewhere on the wallpaper/large art. (ex: Adidas, Frank Lampard, etc)

What are the rules?

- No collabs
- No tuts (you can use tuts to help you learn new material, but you cant you the tuts main materials, such as the background they used etc)
- No ripping
- Your large art must be new (if you make a vector it has to made when you make the graphic)
- Sport Brand logo available or Brand Quote
- Athlete wearing the sport brand product

What to do with your entry?

Put your entry in the entry thread located here - http://www.gfxfreeze.com/t1658-mf-3-entry-thread

Other important facts

- On the 9th at 5 Eastern Time all entires are due, and their will be a voting thread
- The public votes the top 3 large arts/wallpapers
- The GFX Freeze moderators vote the winner out of those three large arts/wallpapers
- The moderators can enter the contest, and if their large art/wallpaper is in the top 3 they won't vote, and an alternative moderator will vote. (keep in mind we have quite a few moderators)

Prizes

The winner of this contest will get a custom made wallpaper made by Akyanyme, which is a 50 dollar value. Also the winner will gain a GFX Freeze contest win.

When their is a winner I will tell Akyanyme who won, and Aky will PM you on GFX Freeze.

Rules and requirements made by PW, and Aky

Last edited by PlatinumWata on Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://www.gfxfreeze.com

wbabaggies

wbabaggies
nice theme, hopefully i get around to making one. lol i always mean to but just never do it.

Conellini 99

Conellini 99
yeah kool theme Smile

HOMER_D_BEST10

HOMER_D_BEST10
So basically we have to make a football-themed wallpaper?

Conellini 99

Conellini 99
HOMER_D_BEST10 wrote:So basically we have to make a football-themed wallpaper?

No - You have to create one of a professional athlete but it must have like addidas or whatever sports brand they are sponsored by...

HOMER_D_BEST10

HOMER_D_BEST10
Oh ok now I get it thanks for clearing that up mate Razz Can I use one of my previous creations but add the brand?

HOMER_D_BEST10

HOMER_D_BEST10
Never mind I'll try to come up with something original

PlatinumWata

CEO
PlatinumWata
CEO
HOMER_D_BEST10 wrote:Oh ok now I get it thanks for clearing that up mate Razz Can I use one of my previous creations but add the brand?

You have to create a new one mate Wink

http://www.gfxfreeze.com

+Josh Fx

+Josh Fx
is there a min or max size?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum