Sorry if everything is getting delayed, but everything will be back on track soon!

Feel free to change GFX Freeze to your preferred language.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

~David!

Banned
avatar
Me and Gavino's signature will be killing you others guys' signatures tongue

View user profile
Tim wrote:I need a partner Sad

Come on tim, Let's make the sexiest damn sig this planets ever seen!!!1!

View user profile
I think me and Bacon are entering Smile

View user profile
sent my start to davis Very Happy





Sig By Me
Avatar By Marklow

Bury Fc and Salford City Reds till i die.abishop10 at 2011-04-16" />
View user profile

Tim

 
avatar
Anxiietyyy wrote:
Tim wrote:I need a partner Sad

Come on tim, Let's make the sexiest damn sig this planets ever seen!!!1!

Sorry pal, I'm with Solo'

View user profile
someone go with anxietty!!





Sig By Me
Avatar By Marklow

Bury Fc and Salford City Reds till i die.abishop10 at 2011-04-16" />
View user profile
I need a partner :'(

View user profile
BONDiE10 wrote:I think me and Bacon are entering Smile
Let me know when it's confirmed 100%. Very Happy

View user profile
~David! wrote:Me and Gavino's signature will be killing you others guys' signatures tongue

the phrase 'o rly?' comes to mind

View user profile http://www.gfxfreeze.com/portfolio-f9/haydos-portfolioo-t44.htm

~David!

Banned
avatar
haydos wrote:
~David! wrote:Me and Gavino's signature will be killing you others guys' signatures tongue

the phrase 'o rly?' comes to mind


haydos, I've seen your works. No where close to ours. The only thing I have to say for you is; good luck "you'll need it" clown

View user profile
~David! wrote:
haydos wrote:
~David! wrote:Me and Gavino's signature will be killing you others guys' signatures tongue

the phrase 'o rly?' comes to mind


haydos, I've seen your works. No where close to ours. The only thing I have to say for you is; good luck "you'll need it" clown
lol.

I'm confident Haydos can bring it home.



Last edited by ayvee1 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Tim

 
avatar
Anxiietyyy wrote:I need a partner :'(

Solo' divorced me Sad

Still need a partner?

View user profile
Yeah Tim put Me with Sausage and Bacon Smile

View user profile

~David!

Banned
avatar
ayvee1 wrote:
~David! wrote:
haydos wrote:
~David! wrote:Me and Gavino's signature will be killing you others guys' signatures tongue

the phrase 'o rly?' comes to mind


haydos, I've seen your works. No where close to ours. The only thing I have to say for you is; good luck "you'll need it" clown
lol.

I'm confident Haydos can bring it home.


Bro, your a beginner! Laughing

View user profile
Neutral

View user profile
~David! wrote:
ayvee1 wrote:
~David! wrote:
haydos wrote:
~David! wrote:Me and Gavino's signature will be killing you others guys' signatures tongue

the phrase 'o rly?' comes to mind


haydos, I've seen your works. No where close to ours. The only thing I have to say for you is; good luck "you'll need it" clown
lol.

I'm confident Haydos can bring it home.


Bro, your a beginner! Laughing

jesus christ kid i was only joking Laughing

modesty isnt your strong point is it.. what a child. Rolling Eyes

and i think you'll find ayvee is far from a newbie..

View user profile http://www.gfxfreeze.com/portfolio-f9/haydos-portfolioo-t44.htm
wow check how cocky people are Rolling Eyes





Sig By Me
Avatar By Marklow

Bury Fc and Salford City Reds till i die.abishop10 at 2011-04-16" />
View user profile
Tim wrote:
Anxiietyyy wrote:I need a partner :'(

Solo' divorced me Sad

Still need a partner?

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah! Let's do it!

View user profile
Anxiietyyy wrote:
Tim wrote:
Anxiietyyy wrote:I need a partner :'(

Solo' divorced me Sad

Still need a partner?

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah! Let's do it!
i have a feeling these 2 may pull a surprise.





Sig By Me
Avatar By Marklow

Bury Fc and Salford City Reds till i die.abishop10 at 2011-04-16" />
View user profile
~David! wrote:
ayvee1 wrote:
~David! wrote:
haydos wrote:
~David! wrote:Me and Gavino's signature will be killing you others guys' signatures tongue

the phrase 'o rly?' comes to mind


haydos, I've seen your works. No where close to ours. The only thing I have to say for you is; good luck "you'll need it" clown
lol.

I'm confident Haydos can bring it home.


Bro, your a beginner! Laughing

View user profile
Laughing

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum