Sorry if everything is getting delayed, but everything will be back on track soon!

Feel free to change GFX Freeze to your preferred language.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Here are the rules:
- no collaborations
- no ripping!
- has to be made within the week
- no tuts

Deadline: 2/18/2011 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time, or 10 GMT PM!

Please make the avatar no bigger than 100 X 100!

This week's theme is your home country. You have to make a avatar of ANYTHING from your country. It could be a the flag, an athlete, a landmark etc.

If you were born in one country, but live in another now, you can choose which one you want do the avatar of.

PM the entries to me (d0nkd0nk) when completed, as the entries have to remain anonymous.

Winner Gets:

- A place in the winner's gallery (with that avatar you won with)
- A contest win towards a new rank

Yes, PlatinumWata is making ranks rare. (and colors)

Junior Designer - Won 2 contests
Elite Designer - Won 7 contests
Master Designer - Won 15 contests

View user profile

Abishop10

Co-Founder
avatar
Co-Founder
ahh good idea Smile





Sig By Me
Avatar By Marklow

Bury Fc and Salford City Reds till i die.[img]abishop10 at 2011-04-16[/img]
View user profile
good idea i wonder who came up with that :shifty:

View user profile http://www.gfxfreeze.com/portfolio-f9/haydos-portfolioo-t44.htm
Great idea i have a perfect one for this Very Happy

View user profile

~David!

Banned
avatar
lol!

View user profile

Abishop10

Co-Founder
avatar
Co-Founder
~David! wrote: lol!
lol? Suspect





Sig By Me
Avatar By Marklow

Bury Fc and Salford City Reds till i die.[img]abishop10 at 2011-04-16[/img]
View user profile
This should be good well done haydos Wink

View user profile

~David!

Banned
avatar
abishop10 wrote:
~David! wrote: lol!
lol? Suspect


Is there a problem, newb? lol!

View user profile
~David! wrote:
abishop10 wrote:
~David! wrote: lol!
lol? Suspect


Is there a problem, newb? lol!

shut up you nonce. get your head out of your own a**.. we dont like cocky mofos on here (hopefully Shifty) Neutral

View user profile http://www.gfxfreeze.com/portfolio-f9/haydos-portfolioo-t44.htm
LOL!

I think this weeks contest may be better than others. You guys are making it intense Wink




Signature made by me and Avatar!
View user profile http://www.gfxfreeze.com
haydos wrote:
~David! wrote:
abishop10 wrote:
~David! wrote: lol!
lol? Suspect


Is there a problem, newb? lol!

shut up you nonce. get your head out of your own a**.. we dont like cocky mofos on here (hopefully Shifty) Neutral

nonce is a bit harsh haha..

no we don't.





Huddersfield Town On Tour 2011/12 - This Is Our Season!
| Bury (H) | Port Vale (A) | Rochdale (A) | Hartlepool United (A) | Colchester United (H) |
| Wycombe Wanderers (H) | Northampton Town (A) | Oldham Athletic (A) | Tranmere Rovers (H) |
| Sheffield United (A) | MK Dons (A) | Leyton Orient (H) | Brentford (A) | Bradford City (H) |
| Stevenage (H) | Exeter City (A) | Preston North End (H) | Scunthorpe United (A) |
| Yeovil Town (A) | Walsall (H) | Swindon Town (A) |
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/connor.htafc
CK HTAFC wrote:
haydos wrote:
~David! wrote:
abishop10 wrote:
~David! wrote: lol!
lol? Suspect


Is there a problem, newb? lol!

shut up you nonce. get your head out of your own a**.. we dont like cocky mofos on here (hopefully Shifty) Neutral

nonce is a bit harsh haha..

no we don't.

im sorry but he is p'ssing me off quite frankly. ill try to ignore it. Laughing

View user profile http://www.gfxfreeze.com/portfolio-f9/haydos-portfolioo-t44.htm
Might enter this one, haven't made an avatar for about a year though Laughing

View user profile

~David!

Banned
avatar
seriously yo, you make me laugh for a beginner lol!
beginners piss me off especially haydos
they think know crud about graphics


lol!

View user profile

~David!

Banned
avatar
[Please no swearing]

View user profile
Rolling Eyes

View user profile
~David! wrote:seriously yo, you make me laugh for a beginner lol!
beginners piss me off especially haydos
they think know crud about graphics


lol!

you think you know everything eh? i certainly dont..

how about a bit of maturity and help the "beginners" instead of taunting them? Rolling Eyes

View user profile http://www.gfxfreeze.com/portfolio-f9/haydos-portfolioo-t44.htm

Abishop10

Co-Founder
avatar
Co-Founder
Shutup David!! Making out your the best designer, get your head out of your behind and shutup, so what if I'm a newb couldn't care less tbh I'd rather be a newb then a tosspot like you.





Sig By Me
Avatar By Marklow

Bury Fc and Salford City Reds till i die.[img]abishop10 at 2011-04-16[/img]
View user profile

Rob

 

YES^ he got served

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum